Here are the obligatory Halloween pictures. Yeah, I'm a boring mom and went as "mom". I was able to be in Mesa with my whole family at the ward Trunk or Treat. So fun to have Cohen around his cousins...even if he doesn't really know whats going on half the time yet! He's still entertained :) Sorry about the picture quality. This is what happens when you forget your camera and have to rely on your iPhone for documentation of your son's childhood!
Liza and Justin were Octo-Mom and Dad. It was pretty dang funny, Liza had 8 dolls strapped to her and a nasty black wig
Here's Cohen with his cousin Adella. They were entertaining themselves with measuring spoons and pans at Great Grandma Bear's house
I took Cohen to the park right by our house the other day and let him play in the sand for the first time. I was having a small panic attack about him playing in sand but all turned out well :) He didnt try to eat it, he was just wearing alot of it when we left!
4 comments:
Cohen is getting so big! What a cute little guy! I don't know if I've given you my email for your private list: natalie.dunning@gmail.com
Add me please! :)
We were happy to have you here for Halloween! Too bad Paul couldn't come along for the fun. At least we'll get to see you all again in a couple weeks!
so cute! love the floppy ears!
Such cute pics! You look amazing and cohen is darling! Hope to see you soon! Call us when you come visit and send me an invite to your blog! kaseyscurr@hotmail.com
Post a Comment