I thought I'd do a little update on our life for the last few weeks. Cohen and I have just been doing a lot of hanging around the house and park playing him learning to crawl, stand, and not eat grass! :) He is absolutely ALL over the place these days and getting into anything that he can reach, which is alot considering how tall he already is. He's 31" and weighs in at an arm breaking 24.5 lbs at only 10 months. That puts him over the 95% for height and about 80th% for weight. We're still in love with him as ever but he's hearing just as many "No's" as "I love you's"
I only have these two pictures to show for Thanksgiving because Paul was 1 day post surgery and I had my hands full with the little dude. So the nap pic was a relief :)





3 comments:
When he smiles that little smile I can see some of his mommy in him! He is super cute.
He is a doll Annie. Just wait until he starts crawling fast and then walking. Hold down the fort!!
that is freaken awesome... he weighs more then my two year old!
Post a Comment