Oh my little co co bean!!! he's soo cute!
Awww...what a cute little laugh! I love it! I can't believe how big he is!
Oh my gosh I am addicted to Cohen's laugh!! I seriously showed all my friends that video of Paul ripping the newspaper. haha I miss you guys!
Adorable. His little laugh reminds me of Pauls. Wish we could see him in-person and that you guys were still here. Jonathan is growing like a weed!
That is hilarious. I was laughing so hard. Isn't funny the things they find funny?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my little co co bean!!! he's soo cute!
Awww...what a cute little laugh! I love it! I can't believe how big he is!
Oh my gosh I am addicted to Cohen's laugh!! I seriously showed all my friends that video of Paul ripping the newspaper. haha I miss you guys!
Adorable. His little laugh reminds me of Pauls. Wish we could see him in-person and that you guys were still here. Jonathan is growing like a weed!
That is hilarious. I was laughing so hard. Isn't funny the things they find funny?
Post a Comment