He looks so much like Paul in this picture.
What a cutie! And he looks like a miniature Paul! :)
I agree - total Paul. So cute!
Love it he is a doll!!!
A cute toothy grin!
He is so dang cute you guys!! I know everyone else said the same thing but he looks so much like paul in those pics! WOW! When are you coming to visit next?
He is adorable, I can't believe how big he is getting.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
He looks so much like Paul in this picture.
What a cutie! And he looks like a miniature Paul! :)
I agree - total Paul. So cute!
Love it he is a doll!!!
A cute toothy grin!
He is so dang cute you guys!! I know everyone else said the same thing but he looks so much like paul in those pics! WOW! When are you coming to visit next?
He is adorable, I can't believe how big he is getting.
Post a Comment