Breck and Steve finally tied the knot this last weekend and I was able to go over to Mesa for the joyous occasion. Friday night we had a Bachelorette party for Breck, at which I promised not to post any of the pictures as they are not exactly G rated, but I will say that we played fun games and had an "interesting" cake that Karissa made :) Saturday Breck was married in the Mesa Temple and all the girls came down to watch her come out with her new hubby Steve. She was absolutely GORGEOUS in her wedding gown that was so unique and fit her perfectly. All the girls kept saying how beautiful and "classic" her wedding pictures were going to be. So fun to see them come out of the temple all smiles and we even got to see a kiss, which if you know Breck was quite an event to witness the PDA! :) Loved it! Then that night I went to their dinner reception at the Royal Palms in Scottsdale which was so impressive and beautiful as well. After dinner we played "how well do you know Breck and Steve" game and had a dance party. Bar none THE most fun wedding I have ever been to! I was so excited for Breck I could hardly stand it and I'm not going to lie...I totally cried when they had their first dance! This has been a long time coming and Breck is one of my best friends in the whole world, it was just so satisfying to see her that happy.
Friday, June 12, 2009
Finally!!
Posted by Paul*Anne*Cohen*Addison at 9:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hey, I remember that cute Breck. What a doll. I am so happy to see her so happy. What a gorgeous gal!
I don't know how I am just now coming across this post months and months later. I am glad you were able to make it and be there. The best part of the day (aside from actually getting married) was having all of my friends there. It was a fun filled day because of all of the support everyone showed. Thanks for coming and thanks for being an incredible friend.
Post a Comment