Monday, June 22, 2009

4 Generations

I was able to see my parents and grandma this weekend on our way back from Paul's family reunion so my dad thought it would be fun to have this picture taken. Pretty special!
My grandma told me, "Stand up straight dear; you're not pregnant anymore!" Apparently I slouch. I'm pretty sure its the...shall we say, milk delivery system up front thats pulling me down! haha

7 comments:

OurHappyFamily said...

Priceless picture! Cohen is SO darn cute and you look great!!

Lisa Marie said...

I feel you on the slouching. It drives me crazy. I never catch myself sitting up straight, I'm always hunched over. :(

The*Evans*Family said...

I'm sad I missed you guys! We tried to make it over on Sunday before you left, but we were doing dinner with Matt's family. Hope you guys had a fun time. We'll see you next time!

C & E said...

Anne you look so good! Your little guy is so cute and I can't believe how big they're already getting. We're doing a St George trip again this year and you guys are totally invited. July 16-19th.

Randee Mecham said...

haha leave it to your grandma to tell you how it is! Here is the link for the fathers day book
http://yellowfence.blogspot.com/2008/06/make-something-monday-fathers-day-gift.html

Momma Dianna said...

That's a neat picture that probably not too many people get a chance to take! I love Grandma Dana's smile in all her pics. Never any pearly whites!

Aaron & Drew Rucker said...

Hey Anne, i stumbled onto your blog via Syd Rucker's facebook account. I can't believe you and Paul are friends with my husband's brother and that you guys are living in Palm Desert. Small world for sure. I loved looking at your blog and pictures of your little baby boy. Congrats on being a new mom.