Cohen laughed for the very first time yesterday and we were able to catch it on video! I have no idea why he thought my random noise was so funny but apparently it was hilarious. He also went for his first swim in the pool but he was more interested in eating his hands than the water :)
Paul and I also celebrated our 4 year anniversary on Wednesday! His sister Emily and cousin Jen were in town so Cohen had babysitters for the very first time while we went to dinner at Roy's Hawaiian Fusion restaurant and to see Star Trek. Paul got me a beautiful sterling silver necklace with two charms, "P" and "C" for the two men in my life :)




13 comments:
I love his laugh! :) And that necklace is so cute! What a great present! I'm glad you had a great anniversary and hope you guys are doing well!
SOOOOOO Cute! that laugh is priceless - glad he decided to do it on a great day! my birthday!!! also, the pic of the pool is cute - and how sweet the necklace - good work paul!!! glad you had babysitters and were able to have the night away! can't wait to meet the little guy - he looks like he is getting big!
Wow, soooo cute I had to play it twice! Sad we missed it!
I love that video! Nothing is as cute as a baby's little laugh. How fun that you caught it on camera! He's getting so big and so cute!
Whoops--Curt was signed in. Not that it matters, but that last comment was from me. :)
Happy Anniversary! You sure have a handsome little boy. Hope you guys are doing good and having lot's of fun. We are going to miss having you around this summer!
His laugh made me laugh! So cute!
He's darling! Looks like fun times!
There is nothing better than hearing a little baby laugh. Cohen, you made my day! Happy Anniversary guys!!
Those giggles are absolutely adorable. You are so lucky you got that on video.
Such a cute laugh. I love your necklace too! Mom has charms just like that. Where did Paul find them? I've looked online for cheaper ones than Tiffany's but haven't had any luck.
His laugh is darling. Isn't it so fun? I find myself genuinely laughing and sharing moments with my baby all the time. The joy they bring is undeniable. You can tell you make a great mommy Anne.
Where's the necklace from? I want one!
I heard you're going to mom's next week. Fun! :) Can't wait to see you and hold the babe.
Post a Comment