Friday, October 3, 2008

IT'S A BOY!!


Here's our little guy! We just had our first ultrasound today and the doctor said that everything is looking great. Still on track for February 3rd, despite my request to have the baby now :) Having an ultrasound and seeing him move around was the most amazing experience, seeing his heartbeat and little hands and feet was so cool. I've been able to feel him kicking for a few weeks now, which is also so much fun. I can't believe that there is a real person in there! I'll post baby bump pics soon too, I am getting bigger by the day.
In other news...Paul and I are moving to Palm Springs for a few months so Paul can work on a job. You were probably worried for a second there that Hotel Brown was goign to close, not to worry. His company has an apartment there that's fully furnished so we get to keep our "beach home" in Carlsbad, haha.  We're moving in 2 days so its going to be quite an adventure to move for the second time in 6 weeks while being 5 months pregnant but we're excited to be closer to my brother and sister-in-law there and 2 hours closer to Mesa :) Everything else is going really great, Paul is still loving his job and me working from home has been great, I actually have time and energy to clean the house and make dinner now :) Life is wonderful and we feel so blessed. 

14 comments:

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

congrats on the boys! that is so exciting!! I definitely see you with a house of boys!

Andy & Jen said...

Hey Annie, I only live about 45 mins from Palm Springs! We should get together (give me a call when you're settled in)! Congrats ont the little line backer!

Leanne said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations! Your little boy will be a stud, that's for sure.

Mike & Cody said...

I thought you had dropped of the earth in Carlsbad. So excited to hear that it's a BOY!! Awesome. Write soon, love ya and miss ya!

Heidi said...

YEAH!!! We LOVE boys! Congrats.

Livin' Wright said...

Yay for a little boy! I am so excited for you annie! You are going to love it (at least until he is 16 months) :)

Livin' Wright said...

Yay for a little boy! I am so excited for you annie! You are going to love it (at least until he is 16 months) :)

Karissa said...

congrats again anne! having presley has changed my outlook on boys. I think they are much easier than girls. So YEAH for having a boy!

nerak said...

Oh my goodness, congratulations! I'm so glad to hear that things are going well for you guys!

C & E said...

Super exciting!! Keep us updated!

Stephanie said...

Congrats Anna bananna!!!! xoxoxo

Steph said...

Time for a new post --- one with your belly shots!!! Congrats on the boy - we are excited for you guys! BOys are so much fun!!!

Karissa said...

LETS SEE SOME BELLY SHOTS!!! MISS YA AND LOVE YA GIRL!

Randee Mecham said...

It is crazy to think that a little baby is in you huh! Once your baby is here its crazy to look at him and think you were in me! It doesn't seem real!