To all those who have given up on me updating the blog, I'm taking the easy way out and blaming Paul :) he has the computer all day at work and doesn't get home until way too late, every single day and all we want to do is snuggle daddy, spend what little time we have together and hit the sack. So here are just some pictures of our crazy gypsy life in Florida. You'll have to excuse the horrid picture quality; remember how we were supposed to live in FL for 2 months and then go back to Utah where every earthly possession I own is in storage?! Well that includes the camera, so these are just iphone pics.
Why yes, these are pictures from Easter 3 MONTHS AGO! dont judge
She is THE cutest thing in the world and I want to squish her and love on her all the day long!
Too funny not to document. totally fell asleep eating lunch
Can you say cheese ball?!
blowing a smooch. This was on a car ride when we spent the weekend in Panama City Beach













5 comments:
I am in the same boat but I don't have an excuse, just lazy!! love the pics.
Man, we love you guys!
Love the post! We still miss you guys!
Your hair is dark now - I like it! Cohen is getting so big. He will be smashing people on the football field any day now. We miss you guys and wish that Paul was still doing some work on Disneyland so, we could met up. I have been meaning to call you just to catch up...
Your hair is dark now - I like it! Cohen has gotten so big. He will be smashing people on the football field any day now. Miss you guys and the days we would met up at Disneyland together. I have been wanting to call you lately and catch up..
Post a Comment