We finally have internet here in grand ole Provo so I can post a few pictures of what we've been up to! Its not much, considering Addison is only 24 days old and Cohen has been sick the last few days. We're LOVING Utah though. I feel like Cohen will have the opportunity to have a lot of little friends here and there are way more friends and moms for me to hang out with. We've also loved having Paul home more, since he just has 3 classes and no school on Fridays, so we get to have 3 day weekends and lots of family time. Both of which have been very helpful to this new mom!
Adjusting to 2 kids has not been as difficult as I was imagining and Cohen has been really great with Addison, for which I'm grateful. We've only had a few pulling and squeezing incidents but just because he doesn't know his own strength. It took me 3 weeks but I finally snapped a few shots of the two of them together. Now I just need to work on getting a "family" photo of the 4 of us!
I'll post more later, but for now, here are a few cute shots.
 |
| Addie's 1st bath |
 |
| This is Cohen giving "loves". He hugs and says "ohhhh" :) |
 |
| Cohen playing at the park. Definitely not missing the weather in the desert! |
 |
| I FINALLY got my BS 8 years after starting school. Better late than never right?! haha Mom and Dad are pretty happy :) |
 |
Visiting Daddy Bryan's grave. Cohen thought it was pretty fun to run around and play.
|
 |
| hanging out in a tree at a park near our house. |
Cohen at 10 days and Addison at 2 weeks. Maybe they do look more alike than I first thought? What's funny is they both have the same
blue eyes, I love it! but I'm not sure where it came from, Paul and I are both hazel!
5 comments:
Anne, I can't tell you how happy I am that you guys live here! I'm slightly obsessed with your kids. :) Hopefully Ellie won't be such a drama queen all of the time, so she and Cohen can be best buds.
She is so dang cute! I am so glad you are settled in provo and loving it. HOpe we get to see you soon!
THanks for the update. I'm slightly jealous that you get to enjoy the Utah weather right now. I won't be jealous once the snow starts to fall though. :) Did you not finish your classes at BYU until recently?
She's beautiful! And I think she looks JUST like Cohen.
oh she is so beautiful! Congrats Annie! I didn't know you guys went back to Utah, I am so jealous, hope you guys love the winter up there with actual snow!
Post a Comment