Cohen has been talking so much lately, 99% is gibberish but he can actually say a lot for only being 18 months old. We of course think he's the smartest and most talented kid out there, but what parent doesn't :) For any of you that have seen us lately, you know that Cohen is the size of a very large 2 year old, which makes for a little boy who can get into ANYTHING! He is tall enough to reach stuff on our counters, can climb up anything, can open the fridge, dishwasher, doors, you name it. He will walk around the house saying "No no no" while he's doing the things he's not supposed to, haha. And he'll throw or hit things, very often people, and then say "not nice" His cuteness makes it hard to be mad.
He loves to read his books and drags them all around the house.
Cohen had some girlfriends over a few weeks ago to play, they obviously were only interested in his sippies :)
Book worm! Makes a mama proud
love those baby blues
I'm getting more and more impatient for our little girl to arrive and am so done being pregnant. I've come to the conclusion that 36 weeks is totally long enough to grow a baby, right? The extra month is just torture. So close yet so far away. Not to mention we're going to have craziness all going on at the same time when she's born. For now, I'm just waddling around trying to entertain a one year old in the 110 degree heat, which is pretty much us swimming and sitting around the house eating popsicles all day. Summer time makes me really sad I don't live at home by all my family so we can do this together and Cohen can get to know his cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents more. Maybe one day...right Paul? Pretty please with a cherry on top!
I just wanted to let you know that I am one of your 4 readers (so maybe you have 5). I feel the same way about my blog but I never comment much on anyone's blog so I cant complain about mine. But I am a reader!!! I love your cute family!
4 comments:
oh I LOVE little Cohen!
Yes, the kid is a genius. Love him.
I second you moving to Arizona. Paul, you'd be my favorite brother-in-law. :)
I just wanted to let you know that I am one of your 4 readers (so maybe you have 5). I feel the same way about my blog but I never comment much on anyone's blog so I cant complain about mine. But I am a reader!!! I love your cute family!
oh my goodness, that picture of cohen on the chair -- he is a Brown boy through and through!
Post a Comment