Hello ladies, I need your advice on a mommy matter.
I've been looking for a lightweight stroller that Cohen can transition into from his car seat stroller. Somewhat umbrella-esque but still has good features: lightweight, easy to maneuver, must recline, sun shade and is $150 or less. ANY SUGGESTIONS? What have you used that you love? Have any of you bought a cheaper stroller then wished you had a double or "toddler jump on/double" stroller after you had your second? I need your expertise please!
Monday, August 24, 2009
CALLING ALL MOTHERS!
Posted by Paul*Anne*Cohen*Addison at 2:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
The Maclaren has a great lightweight. It is awesome and Davis loves it.
I recently heard of the Joovy that is a sit and stand for 2. Lightweight but more durable than the others. I was going to look into that one. Not sure on the price.
Ah man... I'm useless on this topic but I hope you find what you're looking for. Good luck!
We have the Joovy Ultralight Sit n Stand. I absolutely love it. Once you have two kids it's perfect. Some days Carson hates walking and other days he hates riding along, so it's great that he can hop on and off. I keep a total cheapy umbrella stroller for quick trips in the trunk too.
Hey Anne, I found your blog through Bruce and Chanteals. Your little guy is just adorable. :)
Have you looked at Combi? I have a Phil and Teds it's not $150 but it's a double stroller and well worth the money. I love mine. It does everything and you're going to need a double some day ;)
Post a Comment