No we really wouldn't move to Dubai, Paul asked me one day if I would and I looked at him like he was a crazy person!....haha It has been quite some time since I updated our blog but I didn't want to post anything that wasn't worth posting. Not that I have earth shattering news but recently my friends have told me they are in need of an update on the Brown family so here goes... and no I'm not pregnant, as much as some of you wish I were :)
Paul is taking a ridiculous amount of credits in his major, construction management, trying to finish up school and we are looking forward to where we will be in the upcoming years. He has been interviewing with a few companies to possibly work for when we leave Provo for good! We thought it would be fun to go on an adventure for a few years so we are mostly looking into companies based in Hawaii and California. I'm quite excited about the prospect of seeing the sun year round again :) The winter here has been brutal this year and never ending! It is supposed to snow on Thursday people! ITS MARCH!! What on earth is going on?! Anyway back to wonderful states...I've been a little obsessed about the possibility of moving to Hawaii as Paul can attest to I'm sure. Maybe at the end of August we'll be seeing our friends who are going to UCLA, USC or UCSD but as for me I'm hoping you'll all be visiting us in paradise on Waikiki Beach one day!


Monday, March 10, 2008
California, Hawaii or Dubai?
Posted by Paul*Anne*Cohen*Addison at 2:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
i hope you go to Hawaii so I can come stay with you!
My Vote is San Diego, Its closer and you will get more visitors!
I would say Dubai but there is the whole middle east thing...
Paul...I forgot to tell Dennis to call you! I will have him call you this weekend! sorry!! jenna
BROWNIEEEEEE..... whats up man! This is Derek Hatch. Haven't seen you in a while. I was just checking out some friends blogs and found yours. Check out my wife's and mine at www.dchatch.blogspot.com. We are in AZ and moving to Texas for Med School this summer. Keep in touch man!
-Derek
ok ok ok ----- TOTALLY TIME FOR A NEW POST ---- what is going on with you guys!!!! please update sooN!!!
Annabanana seriously its time for a new post. please update asap. love ya girl.
Paul I thought you guys were coming to AZ.
Post a Comment