Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Ummm...I think I've had enough!

It has been snowing non-stop here lately! Good for the mountains and snowboarding...bad for my mini car and lack of winter shoe attire! :) Paul has already slid into a fence outside our apartment and we saw, not kidding, 7 wrecks on the way to SLC airport on Saturday to pick up Heidi, Paul's sister. I am missing my unseasonably warm Arizona weather right about now.

Weather

  • Salt Lake City, UT

    Cloudy, 26°
    • Tuesday
      Flurries37° / 27°
    • Wednesday
      Flurries35° / 19°
    • Thursday
      Flurries38° / 28°
    • Friday
      Flurries37° / 23°

3 comments:

Andy & Jen said...

Annie, I can solve your problem...move to Cali and be my neighbor, we don't have any snow!
P.S. I finally learned to snowboard over Christmas in Washington & I love it! We'lll have to take a trip up to Utah sometime and visit you and Paul. Love ya!

Andy & Jen said...

Annie, I can solve your problem...move to Cali and be my neighbor! We don't have any snow here!
P.S. I learned to snowboard over Chrismas in Washingotn and I love it! We'll have to take a trip up to see you and Paul and visit the slopes!

Jamie said...

I agree with you, I am so sick of this nasty weather!!