
My poor hubby finally had his surgery to fix his acid reflux. They basically wrapped his stomach around his his esophagus to tighten it so he won't have heartburn anymore. He's doing pretty well considering someone was rooting around in his belly and sewing things together. Hopefully he will be able to go home tomorrow is what were hoping. He's been a trooper but you know when a guy as tough as Paul is in pain, it must be pretty bad. It has been no fun to see him like this. We want to thank everyone that was thinking and praying for Paul, I know it has made a difference to have people rooting for you!
Other than that, we have just been busy getting ready for the holidays and we are actually excited to have our own Christmas this year in wintery white Utah. It will definetly be a different experience!




5 comments:
Hey! We are setting our blog to private so we were wondering if we could get your email address so we can add you to our private list. If you could, please email us your email address at chantealbrooks@yahoo.com Thanks!
I didn't realize that the surgery already happened. I am glad things went well, and hope it fixes his heartburn...i had never had heartburn before ever (and totally didn't understand what anyone was complaining about saying they had heartburn....ie chip sometimes) until this last week when i ate something new and extremely spicey --- i had the worst heartburn ever and thought i was going to die....i can't imagine it happening all the time....so i really hope you don't get it anymore...we love you guys and will miss you down in az for the holidays. I do think it will be kind of fun to have your own white christmas tho. Talk to you soon!
xoxoxoxoo
No fun. We are going to miss you guys! I hope Paul starts feeling better soon. I am semi jealous you get a white Christmas:) Love you!
Hey hope you guys had a Merry Christmas and Paul is healing up. I have to admit even though Hawaii was great I am a bit jelous you got to enjoy a winter wonderland for the holidays. Take care!!
Post a Comment